Saturday 4 February 2012

What a bad year.

What the shit. Tan huiqin, you think what? you step until so ahlian, shoot me until so kiang lidat. what? Think i scared? everything resort to 1t1. you tot what? i paikia and ahlian like you ah? dont talk like one bigfuck la priest. i wong you first. Don't come anyhow accuse me okay. don't think u have so many backers, im scared. u have, i also have. u keep say, i have so many backups. hahaha. i know you jelly. Ppl bueysong wif me, doesn't mean you dont have ppl that aren't bueysong wif u. Ahlian ah ahlian. what to do? For now, i might lose to you in talking, but next time, nobody knows k. I will never be under you. NEVER. got that bitch? You always pull me, kick me and scream at me, i tolerate. From now onwards, i'm not gonna tolerate all this. you pull me one time, i double it. u kick me,scream at me, i double it. Happy wif my answer bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment